We are committed to keeping any personal data we hold about you secure. You can request to know what information we hold about you, or request to stop receiving information from us at any time, either by:
Making a purchase
- unsubscribing from our e-mailing list using the unsubscribe button on an email,
- use the sign-up button on the Events page. The system will identify you and ask you to update your profile. The final screen will give you an 'unsubscribe button'.
We require that you submit the following information during the ordering process: your name, invoice address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and credit card details.
We use this information in the first place for the performance of the contract for following purposes:
- to send the product,
- to send email to you regarding your order.
There after we consider this a legitimate interest to:
When you give us contact details
- let you know by email of retail events or new products.
Other occasions you may give us contact details in person, by direct email or by telephone.
We consider this a legitimate interest to:
- let you know by email of retail events or new products,
- to send you invites by post.
We do not under any circumstances:
- provide e-mail addresses to any third party,
- share the information we track on this site with other parties,
- release personal information about any individual visitors.
We prefer you to use the PayPal transaction services to make credit card transactions since this service is secure and completely independent of our organisation. Your credit card details are not divulged to us at any time.
Updated: 6 June 2018
ICO Registration No. A8352169